Sunday, August 30, 2026

Jumped To Soon


  Hello, my new authors and writers. How's it going today? I think I jumped o soon. In the excitement of wanting to write books, I purchased a laptop, thinking I would use it on vacation. What happened when I went on vacation? Nothing. I lost all interest in writing. Has that ever happened to you? So now I have a laptop which I will use when I want to write outside or when I go on short vacations. I love my laptop, and I have used it, but I still think I jumped the gun when it came to purchasing one so soon in my writing process.  Now I have to write the books to make back the money that I already spent on the laptop. So, if you write on a laptop, when do you use yours?  

                                                                   Goodie💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Much!!

 Hello my new authors and writers. Sometimes it's too much to do. Meaning when it comes to writing. Especially if you have a life that...