Monday, August 10, 2026

I Failed!!


 Hello, my new authors and writers. Remember when I told you I was going to write a 20k-word e-book in 30 days. Well, it's only the 10 of August, and I've already failed the challenge.  I have the story I want to write and the characters; I even have the setting, but I haven't written one word of it yet. Why? Because I'm also writing a series that I am dead set on finishing before the year runs out. Plus I have #30 & 31 of my story collection that need to be finished. Also, I have a ton of editing from stories I've already written and covers to create. So, you see I got stuff to do before the year ends.  

I figure I will tackle this challenge when my story plate is less full. So, did you start the challenge? Great- how's it going for you? I would like to know.  

                                                                    Goodie💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Much!!

 Hello my new authors and writers. Sometimes it's too much to do. Meaning when it comes to writing. Especially if you have a life that...